It no longer makes economic sense to send an advertising message to the many in hopes of persuading the few. – M. Lawrence Wright, Former Chief Marketing Officer, Mc Donald's
As more people turn to the internet as a source for entertainment, news, and communication, the need for online advertising is undeniably important.
Pay-per-click (PPC) Advertising
Key components of a successful PPC campaign:
- Keywords – Selecting the best keywords to bid on is vital to the success of the campaign. The wrong keywords can be expensive and have poor conversions. Focus on the right terms that generate high ROI. Set budget and align expectations accordingly.
- Creative – Match creative with the right keywords to maximize conversion rates
- Strategy – Optimize campaign and manage bids within set budget to maximize ROI
- Landing pages – Develop landing pages for ad groups to maximize conversion rates and match landing page experience with ad keywords
- Monitor/Measure/Refine – Based on data collected on campaign performance, refine ad campaign in real time to make most of the budget and lower acquisition cost.
As media consumption becomes more fragmented, a mobile strategy integrating mobile phones and social media and ensuring that your content is available where the customers are is crucial to extending your company’s reach.
At Wild Frog Studio we believe that print advertising should still be included in product launch marketing and advertising strategies along with other non-traditional advertising efforts.