According to comScore, social networking sites reach 82 percent of the world's online population which represents over 1.2 billion users worldwide. This makes it necessary for businesses to build and promote their own social networks in addition to having a presence in Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Pinterest and other channels. Having its own social network dedicated to its niche audience allows a business to engage directly in conversations about company products and brands.
A Social Network increases engagement as well as feedback among its users. Interaction and Engagement build strong relationships with potential customers!
- Provide Interaction among your community on your own web property
- Engage potential customers by encouraging conversations about your industry and products
- Educate your community about your product
- Influence conversations with the purpose of creating relationships and ultimately increase sales conversions
- Use social data to make informed business decisions as well as predict future trends for your industry
- Clean design and ease of use
- Custom profiles for each user
- Ability to add additional features to each profile
- Ability to use a wall, similar to how the Wall is used in Facebook
- Ability to create communities for specific issues
- Various communities will be able to interact through photos, links, video, “likes”, shares etc.
- Ability to create additional communities in the future
- Every user provides their real identities and basic information
- All user activity can be monitored in real time
- Ability to share stories, invite friends, receive notifications, and more!
To begin developing a social network for your business, contact us by filling out the form on the right, or via email