“The Web is at a really important turning point right now. Up until recently, the default on the Web has been that most things aren’t social and most things don’t use your real identity. We’re building towards a Web where the default is social.” Mark Zuckerberg, Facebook CEO
As social media continues to evolve, it has become a powerful platform to create and spread buzz about your business. Social media is now an integral part of any business marketing plan. At Wild Frog Studio, we are accutely aware of the opportunities but also the challenges presented by social media and know that many businesses find it difficult to navigate the constantly changing social media landscape or find the time, talent or resources to build in-house teams.
Wild Frog Studio understands these frustrations and helps organizations implement a social media marketing strategy by:
1. Outlining strategy and planning
2. Working with in-house teams to produce content and/or repurpose existing content
3. Creating editorial calendars and coordinating with PR
4. Integrating social media with existing web properties
5. Monitoring online reputation and preparing to respond
6. Measuring how time spent in social media translates into revenue
7. Providing account maintenance
8. Running integrated social media campaigns, sweepstakes and special promotions
9. Regularly measuring and providing reports to ensure goals set are being met and setting new goals.